For many reasons, September is a time of new beginnings. In addition to the Jewish New Year taking place this month, many people are affected by schools starting up – children, parents, teachers, college students, and the rest of us who have the memory of these beginnings in our bones. It’s the beginning of a new season, a time many people decide to set goals for the next 3-4 months. Here are some questions you may want to ask yourself to help set September-December goals:
- What is going well in your business?
- What goals from previous months do you still need to meet?
- What things happen most naturally in the fall that relate to your business goals?
- What new things have you been saying you want to try out but haven’t yet gotten to?
- What will help your business grow?
- What are some personal health or wellness goals that will help you feel the best?
One new thing you may want to try is putting one or more explainer videos on your website. An explainer video may contain information about how you operate your business, your array of services or products and how they help people, or answer frequently asked questions in a fun and lively format. These videos can go on your home page, FAQ page or wherever they seem relevant.
Personal Story Films is here to help you sort out the options and make the best videos possible of the kind that will help your business the most at this time. Feel free to call or email and chat about your video ideas and needs. [email protected] 617-942-1875.